A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Christmas 2013

Since moving to Tennessee we celebrate Christmas at our home and my parents come up and are here to celebrate with us. It has been a great time for us.

This Christmas God had different plans for us. Bryan and I thought it would be good for the kids to be in Alabama with family since all we had been through. This also gave us a chance to be with Bryan's extended family, some that we rarely get to see. 

We spent two weeks in Alabama. The grandparents could help with the kids while Bryan and I worked on listing content for the insurance company. That was a huge blessing and allowed us to get a few things done. We loved spending time with family and being together. God is so faithful!

Below are two pictures of a few things Bryan pulled from the rubbage of the house. 
This was a Christmas present that Bryan and the kids had gotten me for 
Christmas. It was in the attic.
This picture is of the mixing bowl to our kitchen aid stand mixer (left) and another 
Christmas present that Bryan and the kids had gotten me (it too was in the attic).

We serve a God who loves us and provides for us. We know that Christmas 2014 will be different and we look forward to all that God is going to do. 

No comments: