A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

I took this picture one day about a month ago. The weather was beautiful and Timothy asked if we could eat lunch on the picnic table out back. We enjoyed it so much! This is me...M-O-M! I wouldn't want to be doing anything else! I know that most people probably think I am crazy for being a "stay at home mom" and especially crazy for having five children. I have never for one minute wanted to do anything else! This is a special calling from God and making an impact on eternity! Yes, we have those days that are very challenging but God gets us through those days too!
Here we are at the soccer fields! The children have just finished up their spring soccer season. They like playing and sometimes they all have a game so we are at the fields a lot! I took this picture while we were waiting for Isaac and Sarah's game to start. These two had a game later that evening. I am one blessed woman! Mother's Day is every day for me! I did enjoy my Mother's Day...
We traveled to Alabama and was able to visit with Bryan's mother on Saturday and attend church with my mother on Sunday. Then we were able to spend some time with my parents before heading back to Tennessee Sunday evening. Made lots of memories and had a great time! We are blessed with great mothers and our children are blessed with some awesome grandmothers!

No comments: