A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Easter 2018

We were blessed to get to travel to AL and spend time with family for Easter this year. We went down on Friday and spent time with my parents and celebrated Timothy's birthday. Then on Saturday we went and spent time with Bryan's parents. We were able to attend church with them on Sunday and then lunch with family. My parents came to Bryan's parents for lunch, but in the busyness of everything I didn't get a picture of my parents.  
 It is challenging to get all 7 of us to smile and look at the camera at the same time. This was as close to good as we got. I should do a post on all the funny pictures we did get.
 Here are the sisters! I am very thankful that these two have each other and pray that they will always be close. Bryan's mother takes the girls shopping for Easter dresses and these girls love shopping with their Gigi!
 Here are the three boys in their Easter outfits. My mother bought the boys and Bryan their shirts for Easter. Love these guys!
Here I am with my honey! My mom picked out my dress.
Bryan's parents, Pop and Gigi. I don't have enough pictures of them and so I am very thankful to have this one.

We were blessed to celebrate Resurrection Day! We worship a God who is ALIVE!
Matthew 28:5-7 But the angel answered and said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here; for He is risen, as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. And go quickly and tell His disciples that He is risen from the dead, and indeed He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him. Behold, I have told you.”

No comments: