A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Our Oldest is Driving!!

It has come quicker than I ever imagined, we have a child that can drive! In August we celebrated Isaac's 16th birthday! He is growing into a young man and I am excited to see what God has planned for him.
 Here he is with a deer he killed at the beginning of hunting season this year. Isaac enjoys hunting and fishing.
 We celebrated with grandparents at the river. We had lots of fun!
Here he is in his truck. This was my dad's truck and now it belongs to Isaac. He is a very responsible young man and it has been a blessing for him to be able to drive to places he needs to get to.

I really had no idea that he would grow up so fast. Isaac is a blessing, fun, and full of laughter. We love him more than he will ever know! 

No comments: