A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, July 21, 2017

Such A Beautiful Day


Back in March while Isaac was at 4-H Congress the other children and I had a fun spring day! It was such a beautiful day that we ventured out for a walk in the woods, a picnic, and lots of sunshine!
 The three younger children always enjoy playing in the woods. During our hike through the woods they would stop and show me where they play. The dogs enjoyed going on our adventure too!
 Sarah and I stop for a selfie. She is such a blessing!!
 Here we are on our picnic. Yummy sandwiches and chips.
 Another picture of our picnic. Our children enjoy picnics, they are lots of fun!
Joanna found a flower and wanted to show me. She loves finding flowers!

Those days we just do something different and are together makes for such a great day! The only things that would have made it better is if Bryan and Isaac would have been able to join us!

No comments: