A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Joanna Looses Two Teeth

One night while Joanna was playing a basketball game she got knocked in the mouth. One of her front top teeth became really loose and she got a busted lip. Both top teeth were a little loose but this made one of them get pushed back and was really uncomfortable for her. We knew she would end up loosing it but didn't know when.
 On Monday this week she finally asked me to see if I could pull her tooth. It came right out! That afternoon she was playing with Elijah and Timothy, Elijah came to me and said "Mom, we playing and Joanna's tooth came out." He handed me her tooth. Then she came to me and sure enough that other top tooth came out. She lost two teeth in one day!
Here is our girl with her new "toothless" smile. :)

No comments: