A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Monday, November 28, 2016

More Creativeness!

Recently I shared some of Elijah and Timothy's creativeness and now I want to share Joanna's creativeness. One of the things I requested for Christmas was a new purse. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the purse I have now, it's just really worn. It is the only purse I have had in almost three years. My mother-n-law gave me this purse after the fire and I have really enjoyed it! When Joanna heard that I wanted a new purse she decided she could make me one...Here it is!
On the other side it has a pocket. Too cute! This purse is a little too small for ALL my things...but it is the thought that counts. Joanna is so thoughtful and has such a big heart. She is a blessing! Very thankful that God gave her to us and I can't imagine life without her.

No comments: