A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Saturday, July 23, 2016

A Very Special Girl

My parents arrived yesterday afternoon and we opened a couple of presents.
This one was from Timothy.
He made her a card and gave her a bird feather.
The next present was from my parents. They gave her lots of little things she likes. White Grape Peach juice, small bags of her favorite chocolate candy, a movie that Sarah had asked for, and a portable charger for her iPod.
Everyone looking on as she opens her box of goodies.

Sarah is a very special girl. All her siblings think she is the greatest! She does a great job at making them all feel special. When she woke up yesterday morning and she came downstairs they had made her a Happy Birthday banner and hung it over the table. 

Sarah requested that she make her own birthday cake, this girl loves to bake! On Wednesday night a lady at church gave Sarah a Two-Tone cupcake maker and a spring form pan. Yesterday Sarah made the cupcakes for her birthday instead of a cake. She will ice them today and we will enjoy them tonight with family as we celebrate Sarah's birthday! Sarah has asked for spaghetti pizza for her meal tonight. I am very thankful for God choosing me to be Sarah's mother. My prayer is that I can be a godly example of a woman, wife, and mother to her. Love this girl!!

No comments: