A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, June 3, 2016

20 Years!!

Yesterday Bryan and I celebrated our 20th Anniversary! 20 years has gone by really fast and a lot has happened in those twenty years. We were able to get away for a couple of days last week while my parents came up and stayed with the kids. It is very nice to be together and have some alone time. We love each other more today than we did 20 years ago! Bryan shared with me 20 reasons why he loves me and I followed suit with 20 reasons I love him. I wanted to share the 20 reasons I love him...

Number 1: God has changed his heart
Number 2: he loves the Lord with all his heart, soul, and might
Number 3: he has genuine and true worship
Number 4: he has compassion for the lost (those who don't have a intimate relationship with the Lord)
Number 5: he always knows how to make me feel special
Number 6: he had the most unique way of asking me to marry him...I will never forget that!
Number 7: he is the greatest spiritual leader of our family and marriage
Number 8: he is an honest man
Number 9: he loves me unconditionally
Number 10: he provides for our family which allows me to be home with the kids so I can be the mom I need to be
Number 11: he always has my best interest at heart
Number 12: he is great at giving me compliments (truthful)
Number 13: he loves my parents and are very good to them
Number 14: he is the most godly pastor I know
Number 15: he will serve the Lord no matter where He leads
Number 16: he is a great dad to the kids and I couldn't be the mom I am without him being the dad he is
Number 17: he has a big part  in our school and very supportive of our homeschooling
Number 18: he is very knowledgeable of Gods Word and still keeps learning. He has a great desire to know Him greater!
Number 19: I love it when he holds me, I feel very secure and loved
Number 20: he still likes to flirt with me! 

I can't wait to see what the next 20 years holds!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad God brought you two together and has kept you together! Pray you have many many more years together! We love you both! Mom and dad