A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Easter...Past and Present

I am so far behind on post. Wanted to post about Easter so this is completely out of order. Maybe one day I will catch up...or not. :)

Below is a picture of the kids this Easter. I am so crazy about these five fearfully and wonderfully made blessings! As I was cleaning out my inbox on my email I came across a few emails from 2010 that were  off my phone.
Look what I found! Below is a picture of Easter 2010. This was right after we moved to Tennessee. I cried when I saw this picture. One, because the kids have grown up so fast. Two, because I remembered all the pictures we lost in the fire. Some never to be replaced.
As a family we have so many reasons to celebrate...life, pictures, family, and most of all Jesus who is alive and well. If it were not for Him we wouldn't have anything to celebrate. He is amazing! Thank You Jesus for coming to earth, dying for our sin, and raising from the dead!! Thank you God for your Love and sacrifice!

1 comment:

ddamronsmbc said...

Awwwwww! So precious to see those faces!!! Thank you for sharing. :-)