A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Friday, November 7, 2014

What is Your Favorite Blizzard?

The last time we were in Alabama it worked out to just being me and Sarah on the drive home. (Long story that I am not sure I will get around to telling. :)) Anyway...my time with her is always fun and includes something good to eat. Dairy Queen is one of our "special" treats so we stopped there for lunch and got a blizzard to go. She got Mint Oreo and I got Butterfinger. Of coarse we did get to taste  each others and ended up swapping. :) We played the "What is your favorite Blizzard?" game and now its your turn...What is your favorite Blizzard flavor?

1 comment:

Darla said...

Oreo is my favorite blizzard. Chocolate Extreme Blizzard is John's favorite. We visit there when we get a chance at lunch. Hard to resist those blizzards! Yummy!!!