A Heart Toward Home

"...But as for me and my house, we will serve (worship) the LORD."
Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Girl!


I am almost a month late of posting a Birthday post for Sarah. She turned 11 last month and is growing so fast! Yes, she is almost taller than me (2 inches to go). I will admit that it is hard to imagine me looking up to my daughter...I am sure it will happen with all my children. :)
Sarah is the best sister a kid could have. As I type this she is playing with Timothy and Joanna. Letting them play with her Legos. She has the biggest heart, always thinking of others and wanting to do for them. She loves to read and cook.
Sarah, you will never know how much you mean to me, how much I love you, and how proud I am that you are my daughter. God has great plans for you and wants to use you for His glory! May you always know of our love for you and that God loves you more than we do! Thank you for the many times you bless me. You are becoming such a godly young lady and I am excited to be your mommy. I love you very much!

No comments: